- Due to the nature of some of our products we must use a specialist courier for transportation, our chosen delivery partner is Fedex.
- Fedex offer a nationwide, next working day delivery service for most of the U.K. Mainland and a 2 working day service on hard to reach areas, i.e. Highland Scotland & Off-Shore Islands.
- Our deliveries will only be delivered Monday to Friday.
- Next day delivery is charged at £6.46 on all U.K. Mainland orders under £150.00 (Prices stated exclude VAT)
- Orders received over £150.00 excluding VAT will be sent carriage paid.
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1.00pm on the same business day.
- There will be times when we are out of stock of particular stock lines but you will receive an email or phone call from a member of staff advising you of a timescale.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an automated email confirmation.
- You will be able to track your delivery on-line using the Fedex Consignment Number which can be obtained by giving us a call.
- You can track your parcel on line by Clicking Here
- We are unable to ship any of our products outside of the United Kingdom.
- We are unable to send any liquid or aerosol goods to any of the Off-Shore Islands within the United Kingdom due to Dangerous Goods regulations.
- We are unable to send any of our products to The Channel Islands due to zero vat transactions.
- If you live locally to us and would like to collect your order please contact us for a code to remove the delivery charge.